DREAM CARE PROGRAM
Our service delivery is based on our philosophy which emphasizes that “Team work makes the Dream work.”
DREAM CARE HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday thru Friday:
- AM Session: 6:30 AM – 7:50 AM
- PM Session: 3:30 PM – 6:00 PM
DREAM CARE MISSION STATEMENT
The Dream Care Program provides families with educational enrichment experiences for elementary school children in a supervised, fun environment allowing parents a secure feeling knowing their child is safe.
BENEFITS OF DREAM CARE
The Dream Care Program is dedicated to providing the best possible program for your child. Our goal is to create a learning atmosphere before and after school where safety, fun, recreation and social skills take place. We will:
- Provide a positive and meaningful learning experience
- Help children develop self-esteem through a safe and supervised program.
- Involve children in both group and individual learning activities that will help each child grow to his/her fullest potential.
- Foster growth and development by incorporating values and respect in peer group relationships
Provide a positive and meaningful learning experience.
Help children develop self-esteem through a safe, supervised program.
Involve children in group and individual learning activities that will help each child to grow to his or her fullest potential.
Foster growth and development by incorporating values and respect in peer group relationships.
The BENEFITS OF DREAM CARE are endless.
Payment is due in advance on Friday prior to the beginning of each week. AM Session is $3 – PM Session is $8. If payment is not made by the Friday before the desired week, families will be subject to a $1 per day late fee. If payment is not made by the second Friday, the participant will be suspended from the program until all balances are paid in full.
(AM) Session – $15.00/Week
(PM) Session – $40.00/Week
(AM & PM) Sessions – $55.00/Week
(Wednesday) Sessions – $32.00/Month