Rainbow Dreams Academy Charter School accepts applications for employment on an on-going basis. Applications and resumes are currently being accepted and continuously for the following positions:
- Administrative – Click Here to Download Application
- Teachers (Primary & Intermediate) – Click Here to Download Application
- Substitute Teachers (Must have a current valid Nevada Teaching License For all Teaching & Substitute Teaching Positions)
- Clerical – Click Here to Download Application
- Custodial – Click Here to Download Application
NOTE: Not all of the listed positions have current vacancies. Applicants will be contacted when an opening exists for which they are qualified.
To be considered for employment, all interested individuals must submit a downloaded application and/or resume to the following:
Mail: Rainbow Dreams Academy
950 W. Lake Mead Blvd,
Las Vegas, Nevada 89106
Attn: Rainbow Dreams Academy Governing Board
Or Fax to:
Fax: (702) 638-0220
Resumes may be submitted to the above or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 103:30 PM-4:30 PMThu-May-2018West Las Vegas Libraryhttp://www.lvccld.org/events/event.cfm?nID=24606951 W Lake Mead Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89106, USA
West Las Vegas Library
Rainbow Dreams Academy – 10th Annual Anna Bailey Movement Program. For more information, please contact Rainbow Dreams Academy at 702-638-0222 or via Email: Rainbowdreamsacademy@rdacharter.org
Free & open to the public. Tickets are required.
Contact Email: Rainbowdreamsacademy@rdac
Contact Person/Organization: King Duncan or Diane Burns
- 11No events
- 12No events
- 13No events
- 14No events
- 15No events
- 1612:00 AMWed-May-2018-Fri-May-2018The Academyhttp://rainbowdreamsacademy.org/event/middle-school-semester-2-exams/950 W Lake Mead Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89106, USAhttp://rainbowdreamsacademy.org/event/early-dismissal-abbreviated-class-hours-2-3/8:00 AM-1:30 PMWed-May-2018
No additional detail for this event.